Tuesday 25 March 2014

Spiritual Intuitive Counseling

What can I expect from a Spiritual Intuitive Counseling Session?


In my spiritual counseling session I work with you to discuss any experiences you may need help digesting. Be it spiritual or emotional .  We talk about different practices like  protection and cleansing in relation to your issues. I will give you some tools to take away in your own personal development.

Spiritual practice and development is so much more than simple becoming or being psychic it deals with the psyche over all and as such I invite even the spiritual skeptic to a session with the aim to discuss the psyche and ways to deal with disappointment, emotional overload, frustrations in your day-to-day.

Although I am not in service to any one particular Spiritual group, I draw very much from the Shamanic and Ancient  practices when it comes to viewing the body and mind as as well as Buddhism and Zen practices for how to still the mind.


I balance and center very much in the idea that all is one collective, and love is a fundamental source of creation/being. As I have studied sciences academically as well as the psychic and healing arts both on my travels and in class I feel my basis for understanding is well rounded and non exclusive. All beliefs and practices that works, work.

In our session I draw from my experience working both with very tangible and real emotional and physical trauma as well as emotional/spiritual ones. This session I hope for you is both a way to get things off your chest in a non judgmental environment as well as take with you some food for thought and tools to help you move past any blockages you may have, to open your being up to the full experience and flow of life.

Abundance