Wednesday 26 March 2014

Behold The Angel Tarot Has Arrived! (Practise Clients Needed)





I'm so exited to receive a new Tarot deck to the family. It is the Doreen Virtue & Radleigh Valentine "Angel Tarot". I've really been looking forward to this deck. I just had a good feeling when I found out about it and now that it is with me I know why. It is has a wonderful energy to it, as soon as I opened the box to look through the cards i knew. This deck is something special. It just seem to resonate with me in that special kind of way.

It contains 78 cards split into a major arcana and then the four elements earth, air, fire and water. The images are wonderfully detailed and each card is lined with silver all around (I nearly forgot to do a sensory description of the cards, being an intuitive myself I often miss out on those details for all the intuitive impressions) . It is going to take some time familiarizing myself with the images on each card but I have to say I already resonate with them and feel their messages are open and clear channel to me. I think that is the most important thing about any Tarot deck. If the imagery does not resonate then it can be hard to interpret the more subtle meanings. I find the Traditional Rider Wait and my IBIS Tarot to be very harsh and almost over bearing so I find the finer details get lost sometimes. I did seek out the IBIS Deck or perhaps it sought me out not sure, and there is really a time and place for the heavier and darker realities. Still this deck of cards just feel like we belong together.

This deck is giving me a butterfly giggly kind of feeling inside letting me know this may be the start of something new and positive. Doreen Virtue really outdid herself with this deck. But I guess the best is yet to come, the proof in the pudding so to speak. I can't wait to do my first real reading with these cards. If you would like to be a practice client while I familiarize myself with the deck  please feel free to contact me using the contact form to the right of this content. I think I will charge a small fee something like $5-$10 for a 3 card distance reading with e-mailed details. Does that sound about right? Please contact me with your question and or open reading request and I will get started right away.

~♥~ Abundance ~♥~