Tuesday 25 March 2014

Inspirational Guidance Reading

What is the Inspirational Guidance Reading?



In my inspirational Guidance Reading sessions I use a combination of divination, cards and intuitive meditation to receive inspired messages for you.  Depending on what these messages are we will either explore the concepts within the message or simply carry on with a traditional card reading with the aim to inspire and guide you in your future choices.
I don't like to limit what these sessions have to offer too much by saying this or that will happen, but rather allow what is in that moment to take shape. I truly believe that is how we best serve and are served, with an open mind and readiness to accept the moment.

Based on previous experience these kinds of thing generally tend to leave you with some food for thought and tool to deal with what ever is on you particular plate at this time.  The goal is to find ways to healing both the body, mind and the soul/spirit.


I use the following cards in my readings including selected crystals:

Each of the decks have their own story. Each with its own energy. In your reading you can chose a deck or let me chose for you. All is open to the moment.

IBIS TarotThe IBIS Tarot is my latest addition to the family. I picked this deck up on a visit to New Orleans. As with all my cards and crystals I intuitively pick up a deck when i feel it calling me. This deck was very special in that i entered the store not knowing what I was looking for, and did not immediately see this deck on the display. But I just felt like I wasn't to leave until I found it. So with the elp of the store keep I spent about 1/2 hour looking through most of his collection of Tarot. I was just about to give up when, there is was. Hiding behind another deck in the smaller of his two windowed front desk displays. I knew it was the one as soon as I saw it. This I feel is my to the point deck. it will not hold back on the good, the bad and the ugly. So be prepared to receive upfront answers.

OSHO Zen Tarot
The OSHO Zen Tarot deck is very dear to me. It was brought to my attention by a very special person in my life, who gave me a one card reading one day out of the blue. I immediately feel in love with the imagery and the energy of this deck and to my great surprise I found it at a Alternative Health fare right here in my otherwise not so diverse city. I had to have it. It has been with me for the past couple of years and I always turn to this deck when asking about matters of the mind and spiritual development. I from time to time draw a card to mediate on for the period. It is always very revealing. Growth is inevitable when dealing with this deck. So if your question is with regards to your own or someones states of mind or advice on how to proceed in matters of business or general interaction, this card is an excellent choice.
Magical Mermaids & DolphinsThis is my absolute favourite deck (for now) when it comes to receiving inspiration and light at th end of a dark period. This deck has nothing but positive energy and encouraging messages. As such this deck unlike the other two are best used for shorter, inspired readings or intuitive divination or when we feel we are stuck or drained of energy and inspiration. Because of its very gentle nature it is not as on point as the other two, however I feel very intuned with this deck, which has also been with me for the past 8 years or so. It was however lost to me for a period, together with my Native American Quester Deck (which is still mia together my original Rider Wait deck) somewhere in transit from one of my many moves. 
But I wholeheartedly recommend this deck for a light and positive and inspiring reading and for those who are more sensitive like myself.